Beware of Ransomware Attacks
You may have seen reports of worldwide Ransomware attacks currently occurring. These attacks are targeting large and small businesses as well as personal email addresses. Anyone receiving a suspicious email is advised not to open any attachment or click any links.
Some signs of suspicious email include:
- You do not recognize the sender or if you know the sender, the message does not look like something they would send
- The subject and/or attachment name is vague or confusing
- Spelling or grammar errors
- You are part of many people who have been sent the message
- The message is unexpected or not business related
In today’s world, there are always cyber attacks occurring. Kaestner & Berry offers a Cyber/Privacy Breach policy from SafeLaw. This policy is designed specifically for law firms. The policy includes coverage for Cyber Crime and Ransomware. A Cyber/Privacy Breach policy is an excellent way to manage the worry you may have regarding the risk involved in the breach of your systems. Contact Kaestner & Berry for a quote.