5 Ways To Save On Your Malpractice Insurance
- Use an experienced Independent Insurance Agency, like Kaestner & Berry. It is a myth that you pay less by purchasing your insurance directly from the company. Save both time and money through our knowledge of the marketplace and our ability to obtain competitive quotes for your law firm.
- Avoid malpractice claims by the use of effective dual docket control system and conflict system. Missed deadlines are the most frequent cause of a claim.
- Do Not sue your clients for attorney fees. Various Bar Associations provide fee dispute resolution programs. Use these programs when you have a fee dispute, instead of filing a lawsuit.
- Use engagement letters, non-engagement letters and disengagement letters. Good documentation is vital to avoiding a claim.
- Make sure that the information on your website is consistent with the actual practice of your firm.